The Camera Shipping and Servicing Process
The Camera Cure store location is in downtown St Petersburg Florida. Feel free to bring in your camera as the first and best option to getting your camera serviced. Of course if you are not in the Greater Tampa/ St. Petersburg area, then ship your camera directly to our store as an alternative
View Larger Map
We have listed the process to ship and repair your camera below so that you are certain how we ensure the best service possible.
- You Request an estimate for repair and describe the camera and any problems it has.
- We email you an estimate for the repairs.
- You print out the estimate and place it in the box when you ship your equipment to us at our address listed here:
4225 Central Ave. St. Petersburg, FL, 33713
- We email you at your provided email address once we have received the camera.
- We analyze your equipment and email you an estimate giving you the total cost for the repair plus shipping and notice of any part delay.
- Once the parts arrive, we notify of their arrival and complete the servicing of your camera.
- We send you one final email that your repairs are completed and ship your equipment back to you.
- A copy of the repair invoice will be sent with your equipment detailing repairs, cost, and is your proof for any warranty.
If you have additional Question , please feel free to call us at 727-8O4-192O